Attn: Real Estate Associations & Title Companies

Helpful Links

Here are some useful links for area service personnel, such as the Sheriff’s Office, and others. If you’d like to see others, please let us know!

2020 Census Data


We have several ways to report complaints to the Yavapai County Development Department. Download instructions to assist you in filing. If you want to report suspicious activity, abandoned vehicles or weeds or Trash, animal encroachment on a property you can do one of the following:

  1. Register on the Citizenserve portal and file a complaint.
  2. Go to the county website at on the left side of the page is a tab called “Online Permit Portal” click that and it will take you to a page where you can submit a complaint.
  3. Call the Land Use Complaint Line at 928-442-5458.


Yavapai County Home – Plans


Emergency Management

Code RED-Reverse 911

Code RED Application

Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office


Yavapai Community Health Services

Yavapai County Development Services Complaint Forms

FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center

Real Estate


Big Brothers Big Sisters Programs

Audubon Arizona

Friends of the Verde River

Manzanita Outreach

National Do Not Call Registry

Crime Mapping